Society
Society

Sex Toy Stuck In 50-Year-Old British Man’s Rectum For 5 Days

| by Khier Casino

A British man died after a vibrator became stuck in his rectum and he was too ashamed to see a doctor to remove it.

Nigel Willis, 50, was unemployed and lived with his elderly mother in Forest Hill, southeast London. He was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy got stuck inside him for five days, Huffington Post reports.

Willis, who was diabetic, became dizzy, weak and unable to move from his sofa during that period of time, a coroner’s inquest was told on August 12. It was only after a friend begged him to get help that he was taken to the hospital.

Surgeons were able to take out the vibrator, which had become lodged so deep in Willis’ rectum that it had perforated his bowel. The man developed septic shock and his condition deteriorated over a prolonged stay in the intensive care unit. He passed away on February 7.

According to Sarah Ormand-Walshe, Assistant Coroner to inner-south London, Willis’ death has been ruled an accident caused by the abdomen injury, the Daily Mail reports.

Sources: Huffington Post, Daily Mail

(Photo via Mirror.co.uk)

Popular Video

Popular Video