Too tired and stressed for a romp between the sheets? This week, the co-author of How to Be a Dominant Diva gives us her top ways to hate sex less.
So much of sex is mental. If you can get yourself in the mood or psyche yourself up during the day, you'll enjoy the experience a whole lot more later. Rev up the anticipation by "sexting" your man!
To try sexting for yourself:
- Send him a sexy message at a time when you know no one else will be reading over his shoulder. (You can even send one from the next room!)
- You can be as wild (or as mild) as you like ... let your personal comfort zone be your guide.
- Idea: Tell him exactly what you plan to do to him later, and what you'd like him to do to you. The anticipation you create will be explosive!
- Double- and triple-check the number before hitting "send."
- Make sure you DELETE all messages the second you send them. (You'd hate for your 8-year-old to borrow your phone and say, "Mommy, what does BLEEP mean?" Cringe!)
- When you meet again, make sure you have a fire extinguisher within reach, because things are gonna get HOT!
I'm also a huge fan of roleplay. Here are three quick tips:
- Be a naughty nurse for a night. Put on a white bra, panties, garter and stockings. Tell your "patient" to disrobe and get ready for his examination. Put your ear to his chest so you can listen to his heartbeat. Then check to make sure all his private parts are in working order!
- Bring two flashlights to bed and turn out all the lights. Illuminate the parts of your body that you'd most like him to lick. Shine the spotlight on him as he licks them, so you don't miss a single minute of the action!
- Put on a wig and be another person for the evening. Being a blonde, brunette, or redhead (anything else but the norm) will help you get into character and feel like another person -- which can be rejuvenating and completely freeing. To set the stage, you can also tell him to call you by another name ... or speak to him in a foreign accent. Hot!
Moms: How do you get yourself in the mood?