NYC Yogis and Yoga Teachers, Pure Yoga is offering a unique teacher training opportunity beginning on February 5th
Created by Isauro Fernandez, ki power vinyasa is a powerful and purposeful blend of sweat, strength and spirit and combines the movement and breath of vinyasa with the grace, focus and physical intensity of the martial arts.
Ki Power Vinyasa Teacher Training
The ki power vinyasa teacher training program seeks to educate and certify inspired individuals who wish to enhance their ki – their life force, authentic self and essential energies in order to teach, train and touch others through the healing arts of yoga, Thai yoga massage, meditation and martial artistry.
Ki power vinyasa teacher training will challenge you as you embark on a journey of personal development to uncover your authenticity through movement, meditation and mantra. You will hone your spiritual alignment as well as your physical as you deepen your knowledge and are given the fundamentals to explore and share the dynamics of ki power vinyasa.
The ki power vinyasa teacher training also offers unlimited yoga until graduation and continued mentorship.
• Intensive study of ki postures
• Teaching methodology with a strong emphasis on the mastery of proper alignment and the art of assisting
• Meditation training
• Thai yoga massage
• An introduction to the skill and precision of the martial arts
• Applied anatomy and kinesiology
• Communicating from the core
• The business of yoga: Branding, Marketing and PR
• Savoring the power of the present moment
• The role of music and bhakti
Isauro Fernandez, Michael “Mukti” Buck, Wynne Paris, Mary Mayotte, Paula Lynch, Fred Henken
January 26, 8:15pm – 9:00pm for Question and Answer Session
Click here for more information and to register today!