The annual '50 Most Beautiful People' list in Washington D.C. was recently released by the political web site TheHill.com.
The people included on the list are folks that work in politics, either in elected office, government positions or as assistants.
The Daily Mail published this list of the top ten:
1. Max Engling, 25: Staff Assistant for House Administration Committee (Republican)
2. Carolyn Amirpashaie, 27: Special Assistant to Rep. Randy Forbes (Republican)
3. Kristen Callaway, 24: Legislative Assistant to Rep. Steve Southerland (Republican)
4. Julian Malasi, 28: Policy Issues Manager for American Chemistry Council (Democrat)
5. Warren Wright, 34: Military Fellow in Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s office (Independent)
6. Marian White, 25: Staff Assistant for House Judiciary Committee’s Republicans (Republican)
7. Alyssa Dack, 24: Outreach Coordinator for Rep. Mike McIntyre (Democrat)
8. Samantha Dezur, 25: VP of Communications for Education Finance Council (Libertarian)
9. Leslie Rath, 22: Scheduler for Rep. Paul Gosar (Republican)
10. Rep. Michele Bachmann, 56: Current representative of Minnesota, former presidential candidate (Republican)
The list starts with Max Engling, a former TGI Friday’s worker, who now works for the House Administration Committee.
Engling also worked as a model until 2011, when he moved into politics.
Next on the list is Carolyn Amirpashaie, who works as an assistant to Rep. Randy Forbes (R-Virginia).
Also included on the list was Samantha Dezur who is the VP of Communications for the Education Finance Council.
Former Republican presidential candidate and Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann was named the tenth most beautiful person. The Hill’s editor-in-chief Hugo Gordon said that Rep. Bachmann "turned to stylists and enhanced the way she looked. She looked great on the trail."