FBG has partnered with GlaxoSmithKline to help promote the FiberChoice â€śChoices for Better Healthâ€ť campaign. We have been compensated for our time commitment to the program, which includes writing about our choices for a healthier lifestyle, and hosting a giveaway where the prize has been provided by FiberChoice. However, our opinions are entirely our own,Â and we have not been paid to publish positive comments.Â For our sponsored post policy, clickÂ here.
Drum roll, please…we are now about to announce the five winners of the recent $200 Visa gift cards and FiberChoice samples! Here are the lucky randomly selected FBG readers along with their comments on how they live a healthy lifestyle and how the gift card will make their fit life even better!
- Jessica: Health and fitness is an expensive endeavor. I have found that the little choices I am making to get healthy add up big in terms of money. A shopping cart full of fresh foods is far more expensive than one full of processed, unhealthy ones. We should all be dedicated to fitness but should also work to promote programs and services that present healthy options to individuals of lesser means. It is no coincidence that many health problems are found more frequently among the poor. The gift card would help me stay fitter, and free up resources that could help me and others in need. Itâ€™s summer (well, almost!), and one little choice I make is growing some of my own fresh produce! So yummy, so healthy, and so very budget-friendly!
- Zarah:Â I am adding strength training to my workout routine, so I can keep up with my growing baby! I would spend the money on a gym membershipâ€”sometimes my at-home setup isnâ€™t the greatest!
- Ashley:Â I have been trying to buy more clean, whole and sometimes organic foods. Fruits and veggies are my friend!Â The giftcard would allow me to devote the month of June to a no-processed foods month!
- Lisa:Â Last year I wanted to lose the extra weight I had on. I started to eat more veggies and fruit, cut down on lots of sugar and reduced my fat intake. I started walking everyday a couple milesâ€”even did this last winter with the big snow storms we had in New England. My sister was devoted to doing this with me, and we both accomplished the weight-loss and now I strive to keep it off and will continue to exercise and eat better. It made me feel so much better on the inside and, of course, made a difference on the outside. Winning the gift card, I would buy myself and my sister some great walking shoes and pants.
- Erin:Â I do a workout DVD in the morning before work.Â And if I win, I can buy some more DVDs and a new pair of shoes!
Doesn’t that just give you warm fuzzies?Â We love helping people to be their fittest and healthiest! But just in case you’re green with envy that they won and you didn’t, have no fear because there’s still a chance for you to win!Â FiberChoice is hosting a 28-day promotion calledÂ Choices for Better Health on Twitter.Â Each dayÂ @FiberChoice followers are asked to share their Choices for Better Health (by tweeting at them @FiberChoice) by using the hashtag #mychoice. All tweetsÂ will be entered to win some fab prizes! In fact, FiberChoice is giving away more than a $11,000 total in prizes! Say it with us now: FiberÂ rocks!Â â€”Jenn
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends May 6, 2011. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, clickÂ here. Sponsor: GlaxoSmithKline, 1500 Littleton Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.