It appears a neck massager led to the death of a Florida woman on Christmas Eve.
Dr. Michelle Ferrari-Gegerson, 37, was wrapping Christmas gifts and using the massager to relieve neck pain when the device got caught on her necklace and strangled her, Broward County Sheriff's investigators said.
Her husband, Kenneth Gegerson, found her lying unconscious on the bedroom floor and called paramedics, but there was nothing they could do for her.
The neck massager was on the floor next to her.
It is believed the death was accidental; however, homicide detectives are investigating just to be sure.
The particular brand of massaging device is being withheld until the investigation is complete.