Ok, so we’ve established that Mark Sanchez is doing the horizontal bop with 17-year old Eliza Kruger and EVERYONE wants to talk about it. What’s the big deal? First of all, in NY 17 is legal. There is no statutory rape here, just a horny 24-year old quarterback and a horny 17-year old on-her-back.
And haven’t we been there, done that already? If I remember correctly, wasn’t 38-year old Jerry Seinfeld doing things with a 17 year-old Shoshanna Lonstein that her parents didn’t want to know about too? If this was Joe Shmoe with a 17-year old instead of "The Sanchise", no one would care.
And this is no Ben Roethlisberger situation; these are just two young Americans doing their thing. Heck, if they end up getting married and having a family a few years from now when she graduates middle school (sorry couldn't resist), are we still going to be lock jawed?
Frankly, the only thing I see disturbing here recount of their original encounter.
"You know I'm 17, right?" said Kruger. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," answered Sanchez.. "Actually, 17 is legal in New York" replied Kruger.
That conversation means two things to me.
1) Mark didn't know that 17 was legal age for fornicating in NY with a consenting adult
2) Eliza has obviously been with older guys before or at the very least she’s researched the topic and was looking for such an encounter.
Kruger's father is wealthy Hedge Fund Manager Konrad ‘Chip’ Kruger. If he wants to be upset about this, then he should take it up with Mark. This isn’t any of our business though. Nothing to see here, move along………
If you want to see something worth watching however, check out UConn backup quarterback Johnny McEntee and his trick shot video. If you haven’t this yet, you are in for a treat. As far as I’m concerned, although I haven’t seen what McEntee's girlfriend looks like, he clearly upstages Mark Sanchez here……….
Highlight Cheat Sheet
- :18 playing pool with assist from football throw
- :55 second level football toss into trash can
- 1:17 opening secured door with football throw
- 2:08 knocking cup off teammates head from 10-20 yards
- 2:25 UConn teammate Dave Teggart does trick field goal kick
- 2:58 Blindfolded football throws to receivers
- 3:14 hits all three sides of goal posts with throws
- 3:25 skeet shooting with football
- 3:35 knocks sign off pizza delivery truck
- 4:01 Amazing basketball shots with a football
- 4:31 Big finish with an AMAZING basketball shot off glass from the other side of Gampel Pavillion with a football.
Baseball season is right around the corner and that means preparing for your Fantasy Baseball Draft. Tune in to Dr. Roto's Fantasy Baseball Podcast's LIVE on Blog Talk Radio, Friday evenings at 11:00 pm EST. To have your questions answered on the air call (646) 915-9367. For those of you that can't listen to the show live, we'll broadcast each show on Around the Horn Baseball as a podcast each week.
Check out these other stories.....