A woman from Oxford, England was recently caught on tape getting into her son's high chair while intoxicated. She ended up needing local firefighters to help her out of it.
Serena Curtis is shown in the video on YouTube trying to get out of the high chair for some time. Firefighters were called to free her. Curtis is shown on the floor, tightly bound to the highchair, with a cigarette in her hand.
Curtis, 31, and a friend, had finished off several bottles of win before deciding to try out the chair. It took them an hour to call the local fire department for help.
She said she was very embarrassed about the situation.
"I just had a dressing gown on, but luckily part of the chair was hiding my face. It's my son's high chair. I haven't told him yet. I'll wait until he's a bit older. We were a bit merry and I decided to do it for a laugh. I'm glad the fire brigade realized it was an accident," Curtis said.
The video is collecting hundreds of views on YouTube.