Did Kristen Stewart cheat on Robert Pattinson? While the two have been coy about whether or not they are actually a couple, they have been spotted together so much that the public just went with the fact that yes – they are a couple.
As it turns out, the couple are experiencing some rocky times since Stewart has said to have hooked up with a married director, Rupert Sanders, of Stewart’s Snow White and the Huntsman, according to People.
Sources are stating that “Kristen is absolutely devastated and It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment.”
While it wasn’t a full blown affair, it is something that should never have happened.
A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment.
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, seemed to be okay at Comic-Con last week, laughing and joking as always.
This isn’t the first time the couple have been accused of cheating as Rob has been accused of cheating on Kristen in the past with Twilight co-star Ashley Green.
We have everything you would want to know about Sanders here for the curious:
- Rupert Sanders is married to model actress, Lindsay Ross and has 2 children
- He and his wife met when she was 17
- He and his wife dated for 7 years before getting married
- His wife is his best friend, Milo Ross’ sister
- He is British
- Is 41 years of age
- His father was a neuro-ophthalmic surgeon, and his mother ran a his mother ran a doll’s house shop
- He earned a degree in graphic design from Central St Martins, a London art school
- Started out as a Commercial Director
- Snow White and the Huntsmen was his first feature directorial debut
Sanders and Stewart (below)
Stewart and Pattinson (below)
Rupert Sanders and wife Liberty (below)