Xtra Point Football is proud to announce its association with Rivalspot. Rivalspot is an innovative company helping lead the charge in providing video-gamers a place to put their money where their mouth is, letting users play for money in 100% legal video-game tournaments.
The folks at Rivalspot have been accommodating enough to organize a FREE Xtra Point Football EA Sports Madden 11 Tournament. Any of our readers are welcome to enter with the winner receiving a free copy of Madden 11 or any other game that Rivalspot offers.
- We will have two tournaments; one for X-Box360 users and one for PS3 users.
- The tournaments will be held 7:00-11:00pm EST on Friday, August 27th.
- As mentioned, this first tournament will be free to enter. You must be 18 years of age to enter and compete in RivalSpot sponsored game.
- The Champion of the Xbox360 and PS3 tournament will each receiving a free copy of Madden 11 or any other game that Rivalspot offers.
- These two free tournaments will have 16 slots and will be on a 1st come first serve basis.
CLICK HERE to register with Rivalspot and enter the Xtra Point Football Madden 11 Tournament.
After the tournament is over, go ahead and test your skills against other Xtra Point Football readers by entering in tournaments and challenge games to win some real money.
Things you have to do BEFORE participating in RivalSpot challenge games and tournaments.
1) IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY. Go to EASports.com and register an account. Follow the step by stem instructions that will tie your XBOX/PS3 gamertag to your EA account.
2) To check if your account is set up properly, replace XXX in the links below with your gamertag, and your recent activity will be shown:
3) Any other questions, check out the Rivalspot FAQ.
Head over to Rivalspot and get the job done. Both Tournaments can be at the Featured Tournaments Link under the "Tournaments" Tab.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITH RIVALSPOT
For those of you interested in playing EA Sports NCAA 11, you can play that too. All you have to do is register. After your all set-up, goto the NCAA Lobby by clicking LOBBIES & CHALLENGES and then going to NCAA Football Arena
Good luck and good gaming.
P.S. - I'll see you online. Just try to beat me in a $5 game and see what happens as your head spins like an owl as I send blitz packages after you that Rex Ryan's hasn't even thought of yet. Then let's see how you respond as your defense crumbles and wilts under the pressure of my relentless running attack. And then when you least expect it, and I insult your manhood and run the "fumblerooskie / hook-and-lateral" on you; we'll see what kind of will you have. Or you can just give me your $5 now and save the embarrassment.... - Mike Cardano
Mike is the founder of Around the Horn Baseball and Xtra Point Football.
Check out these other stories.....