The Age of ‘Autism’ blog is a repository of and a flag waver for anti-vaccine quackery.
Easy to say and growing easier and easier to demonstrate every day. As of the time of publishing of this post, the latest six posts from Age of ‘Autism’ have absolutely nothing to do with autism. These posts are (in reverse order):
1) Counting Offit’s Millions: More on How Merck’s Rotateq Vaccine Made Paul Offit Wealthy
2) Is One Man to Blame for the WorldWide H1N1 Panic?
3) $300K to Banyan Communications from Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines?
4) Harvard and CNN Report on Lower than Expected H1N1 Vaccine Uptake
5) Oops. Flu Pandemic May Be The Mildest since Modern Medicine Began Tracking.
6) Kickin’ the Tires of the Green Vaccine Initiative
All the above have no relationship to autism. All the above have a direct relationship to anti-vaccine beliefs.
One or two stories every now and then that don’t touch on your blog’s core subject is routine and only to be expected – but six in a row? Thats only routine if your core subject is drifting. Or if your real core subject is slowly being revealed.