I usually get questions like…how much does it cost to get a veneer? Or how much does it cost to do a smile makeover, or full mouth reconstruction? Although I want to answer them honestly, in my opinion it is impossible to quote the price before the cosmetic dentist have done his complete evaluation.
What is a complete evaluation in my office?
It consists of 5 specific tools I need to give you a proper consultation, regarding your health and cosmetic needs.
1. I need to do comprehensive exam, meaning I record each tooth in your mouth, and the existing restorations, taking measurements of the teeth and the surrounding gums. Making note of the color of your teeth.
2. I need complete intra oral radiographs (xrays), taken in my office with my trained assistants , as I am very particular about the angle and accuracy.
3. I need upper and lower impressions of your teeth, so my laboratory can fabricate the cast study models , which is an exact replica of your existing teeth for my evaluation of your bite.
4. I need to take your teeth photos and your smile photos in different angles to evaluate and study your smile.
5. I need to do a bite analysis to determine what kind of restoration best fits your needs. I will be taking intricate measurements of teeth, and smile line.
With all the above, I study your mouth and come up with “Ideal” Treatment Plan, plus different options that might be available to you, including all the PRICES and COST involved to achieve your ” Perfect Smile“. You will also be informed the pros and cons, the risks and benefits of each procedure, and the time involved to complete the procedure.
So now after the complete evaluation you have met the Doctor, you know all about your teeth and gums , you know the solutions and the cost involved.
I believe this gives you a better clarity and perspective rather than the office just quoting you a price, when the doctor does not know anything about your bite, the color of your existing teeth and the health of teeth involved!
How much does the complete evaluation and consultation cost? Usually between $750 to $1000.
Please call our office at 310-550-0383 to take the initial step to be fully informed, and enter into the world of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Preview some of the before and after pictures done by Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
web site: www.celebritydentist.com