Yep, this number doesn't determine your worth! Credit: puuikibeach
A few months ago, we ran a top-10 list for the Fit Bottomed Dudes in the house detailing the top reasons why you probably don’t have what it takes to marry an FBG. While the piece was lighthearted and funny, it got us thinking…what are the top 10 signs of being a Fit Bottomed Girl? Naturally, we developed our own top 10 list. Enjoy!
Top 10 Signs You’re a Fit Bottomed Girl
10. Every time the song “Fat Bottomed Girls” comes on the radio, you purposely change the lyrics to “Fit Bottomed Girls,you make the workout world go round!”
9. You hear the word “diet” and immediately roll your eyes.
8. You have a crush on Bob Harper.
7. Ball jokes never get old—or less funny.
6. Keeping a lid on the junk in the trunk isn’t just a fun saying—it’s a personal motto.
5. You see the “f” word in a book title and have to stop yourself from getting up on your soap box.
4. Many of your conversations with friends start with, “Hey, I saw on FBG…”
3. You consider exercise to be your “easy button.”
2. You know what #BL11 stands for.
1. You know that the number on the scale does not determine your worth.
How many of these signs were true of you? What would you add to this list? —Jenn