Here are some of the highlights:
- "She's lucky if she gets three straight hours of sleep a night. There's no time for anything else in her life. She had no idea what she was getting into. She has told me that she would never do it again."
- "Her sense of values is strange. She has no idea what she's doing to her kids or me. No one can tell her what to do."
- "I'm totally broke and exhausted. I've spent thousands to support Nadya and her kids. I lost my house last year as I couldn't meet the mortgage repayments and had to start renting. I also couldn't pay my monthly health insurance bill, so now I can't afford the back surgery I need."
- "I just hate listening to Nadya complain all the time about being stressed and tired when I'm doing half of the work with raising her kids."
- "It scares me. Nadya's 34 years old and still financially dependent on her parents. I don't know how she's going to manage to feed them, and if she loses her house because she can't pay the bills, I don't know where she'll live -- I don't have any room for them."
For the full story, go to RadarOnline.com.