Everybody desires a gorgeous house to come home to. We put everything in its place and keep it tidy. But, tidy and neat does not necessarily entail healthy. Here are a few ways that your house might be making you sick.
Have you come across those commercials about the skin? On the surface, your skin might appear soft and supple. But, when treated with a special machine that physicians use to view the skin more deeply, they can see sun damage within the layers that you did not even know was there.
It’s the same with your house. On the surface, things appear tidy but they might be concealing an unhealthy secret. Let's explore ways that your house might be unsafe and how to alter the situation.
* Mattresses – No one thinks about the bed they rest on. It might be alright now, affording you the finest night’s sleep. What about when it becomes old? Lumpy mattresses can lead to back troubles and loss of rest. A good mattress holds out for around 7 years approximately. Then it is time to find a new one. Flipping the mattress every couple of months ensures more even wear. You will be able to also check for stains or troubles with the mattress that might require your attention.
* Pillows – They contain synthetic fibers and also down feathers. If your kid seems to sneeze, cough or suffer a stuffy nose, it may be the pillow. Cover pillows in dust covers to prevent the fillings from pouring out and coming into contact with their skin. Also search for hypo-allergenic pillow filling.
* Dust mites and other allergens – When was the last time you changed your air filters? They’re designed to snatch dust and other allergens out of the air so the atmosphere in your house is filled with clean, breathable air. Most have a lifetime of 3 months. Using a clogged filter won’t only leave additional allergens in the air, but likewise slow down the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system.
* Utilize an air purifier. Even with regular filter changes, air purifiers can remove additional pollutants around the home such as cigarette smoke, perfumes, cleaning product fumes and other irritants.
* Keep ventilation high in bathrooms. Ever notice how the mirrors and windows become foggy after a hot shower? That same moisture is hanging over the other surfaces also. It might lead to an increase in bacterium and likewise to mold. Turn on vent fans and leave doors open after showers and baths to dry the area and keep moisture to a minimum.
* Use dye-free products. Some skin is rather sensitive to the fragrances in cleaners. Try using dish and laundry detergent that’s free of them. When you find a laundry detergent that does not cause itchiness in the family, stick with it.
How healthy is your house? If you aren’t sure, use the preceding tips to check it out.
Related Natural Product
Detox Drops is a natural, safe and effective liquid herbal formula that is especially formulated to cleanse and detoxify the system, rejuvenate liver functioning, eliminate bloating and kick-start your body back to life! Detox Drops assist in the elimination of toxins in the body; improve liver functioning; stimulate bile production and the breakdown of dietary fat; boost the effectiveness of Weight Management Programs; increase energy and stamina; reduce feelings of fatigue and listlessness; improve skin condition and improve the body’s ability to fight disease by facilitating immune functioning. Formulated by a clinical psychologist, Detox Drops is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.