The home of country singer Trace Adkins burned to the ground on Saturday, but luckily there were no injuries or deaths.
The couple’s 6 and 9-year-old children were home when the fire started, as well as they people watching them. Everyone escaped without incident, even the family pets. But the home itself was a complete loss.
As the fire roared Trace Adkins was on a plane to Alaska. He found out about the house fire after landing.
Reports that a clothes dryer had exploded in the home are unfounded ad investigators have not yet announced the source of the fire.
The Adkins family lost everything, including all family photos and Trace’s collection of music awards. “You can replace things, not people. I’m just glad that my children are safe,” said Rhonda Adkins.