Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino may not have lasted as long on Dancing With the Stars as Bristol Palin, but he was a lot of fun to watch on the ABC dance competition.
The breakout Jersey Shore star, who has turned his phenomenal abs into big business, is on the December/January cover of Men’s Fitness.
Inside, he shares his 8 rules for being fit which include:
1. Aim to eat six small meals per day—three meals and three protein shakes
2. Drink tons of water
3. Choose lean proteins, fruits, and veggies whenever you can
4. Get six to eight hours of sleep
5. Avoid simple carbs and junk calories, including condiments like mayo and jelly
6. Approach fitness as a longterm lifestyle, not an instant transformation
7. Make working out your No. 1 commitment because it builds the confidence and discipline you need to succeed in every domain of your life
8. Give yourself one “cheat day” per week when you can eat whatever you want and recover from your training.
Learn more about Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, his famous abs, and how he’s turning his Jersey Shore fame into a lucrative fitness career in the Dec/Jan 2011 issue of Men’s Fitness. On Newsstands November 15, 2010.
Read more at Greg in Hollywood