Kim Kardashian's kitten Mercy had to be euthanized on Friday. After discovering she was allergic to the kitten (a gift from Kanye West), Kim gave it to her sister Khloe's assistant Sydney. Well that turned out to be the right move because it turns out Mercy had a rare form of stomach cancer. Hey, that's your problem now, Sydney.
Kim wrote on her blog:
...after a couple of weeks Mercy got really sick and Sydney had to rush her to the vet. They discovered she had a stomach problem that we weren't aware of. Her stomach had filled with fluid and the doctor said she had a rare stomach cancer and that there was nothing we could do for her. Poor little Mercy died the very next day. It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney's too.