Facebook released its 2012 Year in Review, a look back at the most discussed trends and stories of 2012.
When it came to movies, The Hunger Games topped the list. In second and third respectively was, The Avengers and Magic Mike.
For books, Fifty Shades of Grey made the top five, but you may be surprised to see that the classics To Kill a Mockingbird and The Great Gatsby made the top ten.
For music, the most popular songs on Facebook : We Are Young, Somebody That I Used To Know and Call Me Maybe.
The complete list after the jump.
1. The Hunger Games
2. The Avengers
3. Magic Mike
4. The Vow
5. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Songs (app listens):
1. We Are Young - feat. Janelle Monáe - Fun
2. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
3. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
4. What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
5. Payphone – Maroon 5
TV Shows (mentions):
1. Duck Dynasty
2. Honey Boo Boo
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Game of Thrones
5. Downton Abbey
Books (app reads):
1. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) - Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) - Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) - Suzanne Collins
4. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) - E.L. James
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) - J.K. Rowling
1. TBH (To Be Honest)
2. YOLO (You Only Live Once)
4. One-word Comment
5. Gangnam Style
Public Figures (mentions):
1. Barack Obama
2. Mitt Romney
3. One Direction
4. Tim Tebow
5. Eli and Peyton Manning