Amanda Bynes may be facing up to a year in the slammer after she was charged with two counts of hit-and-run!
The actress is scheduled to appear in court later this month to face the charges, which stem from a wreck in April and one in August.
Los Angeles City attorney’s spokesman Frank Mateljan said that the actress was charged today and will go back to court for arraignment on September 27.
Mateljan said Bynes was charged for leaving the scene of two different accidents, one on April 10 and another on August 4, without providing proper information.
The 26-year-old has been seen driving her banged-up black BMW after rear-ending a Volvo last month.
An eyewitness reported seeing Bynes leaving the scene without leaving her information following the incident.
The former child star has had one accident after another this past year, and was arrested for clipping a police car in April while allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
Bynes pleaded not guilty to driving in June, but just four days later she was accused of a hit-and-run.
Since that incident Amanda Bynes has been accused of having two other hit-and-runs.
Someone take this woman’s driver’s license away!