A woman had to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck in a McDonald's high chair for two hours (video below).
In a video of the rescue, Maria MacLennan can be seen sitting in the children's chair at a McDonald's in Dundee, Scotland, as firefighters work to get her out.
Several seconds into the clip, a firefighter saws MacLennan from the chair, prompting those around her to erupt into cheers.
"Freedom!," the person behind the camera yells.
"Safe to say last night was my biggest personal embarrassment to date," MacLennan wrote on Facebook, according to the Daily Mail. She then went into detail as to how she got into the chair in the first place, and what caused her to become stuck:
After deciding in my old age (and against my better judgement) to go out on a school night, I attempted to show off by performing my 'party trick' of fitting into a baby/toddler high chair in the middle of McDonald's at 3am in front of probably 40-odd drunken revellers.
Unfortunately for me, I ended up getting stuck in said high chair, much to the hilarity of, well, everyone else in McDonald's. After almost two hours, three screwdrivers and a lot of tears, we had to admit defeat... and call the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
Here is me being sawed - yes, SAWED - to freedom by no less than five firemen, in the middle of McDonald's in Dundee. Note to self: at nearly 28, you no longer fit into chairs meant for weans. A new party trick is now required."
MacLennan later shared a photo of the bruises she suffered on her legs as a result of the incident.
Video of the amusing incident quickly went viral, garnering thousands of views on YouTube.
A spokesman for Scottish Fire and Rescue Service later confirmed the rescue in a statement to the Daily Mail.
We received the call to McDonald's on Reform Street, Dundee, at 3.52 a.m. on Thursday. A female had to be released from a child's chair using hand tools. The crew were from Blackness Road. They were stood down at 4.04 a.m. after taking the chair apart.