What NOT To Do When A Fire Starts At A Gas Station (Video)


A small fire at a gas station in Muscat, Oman swelled into a huge ball of flames after people at the station broke just about every fire safety rule in the book. 

Video footage posted to LiveLeak shows two men filling up their scooters at a gas station. When one of the men goes to kickstart his scooter, it erupts into flames. Both men frantically run away from the bikes.

A man filling up his car at a nearby pump saw the flames and freaked out himself. But instead of disconnecting the pump from his car and driving away, he pulls off with the hose still connected.

That horrible idea made the situation infinitely worse, as the hose ripped and spilled gasoline all over the station’s floor.

The fire eventually snakes over to the gas puddle and a huge burst of flame ensues.

The fire department was called to the scene and was able to extinguish the flames. Thankfully, no one was hurt.

Reminder: spewing gasoline everywhere during a fire isn't the best idea. 

Here’s the footage:


Popular Video