This Sunday, April 17, I will debate Professor Robert Garner on Animals Today Radio. Robert and I will talk about abolition vs. regulation, the distinction between use and treatment, the moral value of animal life, the property status of animals, veganism and other topics that we discuss in our book, The Animal Rights Debate: Abolition or Regulation?, published by Columbia University Press. The show will air 5-6 p.m. (eastern) and will be archived.
If you are not vegan, go vegan. It’s easy; it’s better for your health and for the planet. But, most important, it’s the morally right thing to do.
Gary L. Francione
©2011 Gary L. Francione
- Upcoming Interview on WRIR-Indymedia Live
- Commentary #23: A Discussion on Abolition vs. Regulation with Robert Garner
- Commentary #21: “The Animal Rights Debate,” the Abolitionist Approach Discussion Forum, and a Response to Nicolette Hahn Niman
- Upcoming Lecture at Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Commentary #18: A Step Backward, the Importance of Veganism, and the Misuse of “Abolition”