Pet Rabbit Dies While Saving Owners from House Fire


According to the fire department in Ketchikan, Alaska, a pet rabbit woke up a homeowner early on Tuesday morning by scratching on her chest. The homeowner, whose name was not released, realized the house was full of smoke, woke up her daughter and fled the house.

Four fire engines, a ladder truck and 33 firefighters brought the fire under control with moderate damage to the house from flames, smoke and water. While there were no injuries to the mother or daughter, the hero rabbit succumbed to smoke inhalation and did not survive.


Popular Video