The father of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman made two calls to 911 last Saturday, the same day he moved out of the house and left his wife. Two days later, he filed divorce papers and got a restraining order against Terri Horman. Now the question is -- was it the content of those calls that convinced the judge to issue the order?
The sheriff's department will only confirm that the calls were made from the Horman house that day. They will not reveal what was said. The calls were reported as a threat, not domestic violence. The first call was made at 5:18 p.m., the second at 11:39 p.m.
On Monday, Kaine Horman filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences." But he also got a restraining order against Terri. FBI agent Brad Garrett told ABC News that the type of emergency order Horman received would have required him to show proof that Terri was a threat to him or their 18-month-old daughter. Horman took the girl with him when he left.
The judge sealed the restraining order, saying he was concerned that releasing the entire document could jeopardize the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron.
Terri, who is Kyron's stepmother, was supposedly the last person to see Kyron following a science fair at his school on June 4. She said she watched him walk towards his classroom. The 7-year-old boy was marked absent in class that day, and there's been no trace of him since.
Terri has taken two polygraph tests, the second one on Saturday -- the day Kaine Horman abruptly left their house. Police have not confirmed whether the results of that test led to Horman's departure. So far police have not named her, or anyone else for that matter, as a suspect or a person of interest.