A Georgia man is facing criminal charges after methamphetamine was found in his dog's system.
Marty Allen Rogers, 47, brought his dog to a veterinary clinic. The dog was reportedly nervously pacing and panting.
Veterinarian Kevin Chapman told police that Rogers' dog, named Little Guy, tested positive for methamphetamine. He was then turned over to an animal control officer.
Police believe that Little Guy ingested the drug at Rogers' house in Talmo, Georgia.
Police served an arrest warrant and found meth in the man's home. He is facing several charges, including animal cruelty.