Skip to main content

Couple Having Sex In Car Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Think of this the next time you tell someone “I love you to death.”

Keith Payton, 40, and Salina Johnson, 40, of Williamsport, Pennsylvania reportedly died from carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday while having sex in a car.

Old Lycoming Police say Payton was only half-clothed when they found him and Johnson in his car. The ignition switch was on, but his car had run out of gasoline by the time they arrived. A kerosene heater was also on in the garage, though that too had ran out of fuel. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also found in the car.

Police detected high levels of carbon monoxide in the garage. County Coroner Charles E. Kiessling Jr. has already declared carbon monoxide poisoning as the cause of the couple’s death.

Payton and Johnson aren’t the first car lovers to fall victim to carbon monoxide poisoning. New York news station WPIX reported on a similar case just a few days ago. Check it out:

Sources: Penn Live,



Popular Video