A winner of the UK cooking show "Come Dine with Me" lured her friend's 15-year-old son into having sex with her, she admitted in court on Oct. 4.
The Scottish Sun reports that Lucy Haughey, 37, had sex with the boy on June 25, 2016, after arranging it first through Facebook.
She later told a friend online that the mother could not know the two ever had sex. She said that the boy had asked again, but that she refused.
"He had a crush on me but I also had a lot of respect for him," she wrote to her friend. "I’m glad it was me and not a skinny, skanky 15-year-old schemy."
"Schemy" is a Scottish term for people raised in housing schemes.
"He wanted introducing, I’m an expert, it happened," Haughey explained, then asked the friend to delete the messages.
According to Page Six, she also told the friend she was "a bad person." The friend notified the boy's mother, who took the matter to court.
Prosecutor Claire Whyte said that Haughey was friends with the boy's mother and had come over to their house before, The Scottish Sun reports.
The boy told his mother that he was going to play football on the date that he and Haughey had sex.
"They sat talking together for some time before Haughey asked the witness to go into her bedroom with her," said Whyte in court. "The accused then asked the witness to sit on the bed."
When the mother asked the teen about the incident, he reportedly broke down and admitted to having sex with the cooking show winner.
Sheriff Barry Divers deferred Haughey's sentence until a later date and registered her as a sex offender.
This is not the first time that Haughey's actions have landed her in court. In April, she was sentenced to community service after sending abusive messages to her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend.
"I know your secrets, all of them, leave us alone or it's all out there," Haughey sent to the girlfriend, according to the BBC. She also admitted to harassing the girl in other ways, such as calling her mother to rant about her and calling her at work.
Haughey's defense lawyer initially denied that the messages were of her own accord. He claimed she had been in an abusive relationship and was made to send the messages. The judge ultimately ordered her to remove all of the messages from social media.