On October 9-10, The Home Depot sponsored the 2010 Atlanta Gay Pride Festival. As a sponsor it:
1. Gave gifts to homosexual activists from a booth it set up on the festival grounds.
- The photo at right shows some of the "goodies" The Home Depot gave out to thousands of homosexuals during the festival. To further its support for the homosexual agenda, the company gave out brochures encouraging homosexuals to work for the company.
2. Served as the official supplier of the "Pride Map."
- The Home Depot paid to print thousands of color brochures with a schedule and map of hundreds of gay pride activities and booths.
- The brochure prominently featured information about a gay marriage "Commitment Ceremony" at the event.
- The brochure promoted associated festival events such as "Dyke March," "Trans(gender) March" and a "Drag" celebration at the Starlight Cabaret.
- The Home Depot printed on the brochure that it "is proud to support the efforts of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)." HRC's top effort is to legalize, normalize, and force Americans to socially accept homosexual marriage.
1. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com .
2. Call your local store manager. Let the manager know that you will not be shopping at The Home Depot until the company stops supporting the homosexual agenda. You can find the number by clicking Home Depot Store Finder.
3. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday School and church.