A lawsuit alleging that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump raped a minor over 20 years ago has resurfaced.
The lawsuit was dismissed by a Los Angeles Federal Court judge last May, but has reemerged and is being backed by a new attorney.
Trump had previously rejected the claims as “categorically false” and “disgusting,” according to the New York Daily News.
The federal lawsuit was filed on June 20 in New York and accuses Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl at numerous Upper East Side parties hosted by billionaire and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Trump and Epstein are accused of ensnaring the unnamed plaintiff and other young women, and luring them to four parties at Epstein’s “Wexner Mansion.”
The plaintiff, known only as Jane Doe, says Epstein promised her a modeling career and money as an enticement.
Another unnamed woman, only identified as Tiffany Doe, substantiates Jane’s claims and testified that she met Epstein at Port Authority where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his gatherings.
Trump attended parties at Wexner Mansion in 1994 and reportedly knew Jane was 13 years old. The affidavit claims that Trump tied the plaintiff to a bed and exposed himself before raping her.
When Jane begged him to stop, the presidential candidate reportedly “responded … by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,” according to the lawsuit, Gothamist reports.
Then, Trump supposedly told Jane that her family would be "physically harmed if not killed" if she were to speak out about the abuses.
Epstein then allegedly raped Doe two times, tried to hit her, and shouted that he should have been the one to take her virginity, not Trump. Epstein also threatened the plaintiff’s family if she ever told.
Jane remained silent for over 20 years, but decided to pursue the lawsuit after being emotionally traumatized from seeing constant media attention surrounding Trump.
The plaintiff is requesting $75,000 in damages along with litigation fees and an order of protection against Trump.
Previously, in the $100 million lawsuit that was rejected by a court in Los Angeles, the plaintiff accused Trump of throwing money at her for an abortion. These claims, however, are missing from the new suit.
Trump’s camp has yet to comment on the new allegations, but Trump rejected the previous California lawsuit. “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” he told Radar.