Dolphin dialects, animal-friendly apps, and beaver relievers. Your Tuesday helping of Internet Soup is more fun than a jungle full of free-roaming monkeys:
Popular VideoIt turns out President Trump's budget has $2 trillion error in it:
- A neat invention could enable us to understand "dolphinese." As for what they'll say first, the smart money is on "Someone please get me Ric O'Barry on the phone."
- Why did the beaver cross the road? Because the crossing guard told him to.
- Has your phone made a cow happy today?
- A New York City parking attendant proves that apples can save your life in more ways than one.
- Florida's new sex law casts a wide net.
- We know why the uncaged bird sings.
- How many vegetarians does it take to hold more than 120 Guinness World Records? Lower. Lower …
Written by Michelle Sherrow