Working together, showing off, winning awards … it's not a new reality show—it's more amazing animals:
- It isn't just human teenage boys who show off when girls are around, as proved by zebra finches.
- We know that elephants never forget, but they also have such great teamwork skills that they could host your office's next Dale Carnegie seminar.
- Maybe protective parents should go back to calling themselves "mother hens" in lieu of "mama grizzlies."
- Which "throwaway" thoroughbred racehorse is now a Guinness World Record holder for intelligence? (Hint: It's not Mr. Ed.)
- Maybe the appropriately named bird "Wisdom" should get a Guinness record as well.
Written by Michelle Sherrow