* Zach Lowe with a shocking discovery: The Magic have play better defense with Dwight Howard on the bench. After watching the Knicks-Magic game last night and covering it for Score Mobile I’m not buying the data. Howard’s +/- was through the roof and during his two trips to the bench the Knicks went on huge runs.
* The NBA set up a UK website.
* Chris Mannix has a great look at how the Blazers are playing it safe with Brandon Roy. Before the All-Star break I was able to chat with Roy about how tough it was to watch close games while sitting on the bench.
* Sam Amick believes all signs point to the Sacramento Kings moving to Anaheim.
* If you’ve been sleeping on JaJuan Johnson or E-Twaun Moore now is the time to wake up. That duo is going to help Purdue have another amazing run in the NCAA Tournament later this month. I was able to witness Moore rip the hearts out of Ohio State two weekends ago and the kid is a special talent.
* CELTICSBLOG has a great update on where Corey Brewer might sign. For the life of me I can’t understand why the Knicks would waive a talented wing defender.
* Houston thumped Portland last night and Ben vented, “As we speak, Houston’s video editors are hard at work cutting together clips for Kyle Lowry’s Hall of Fame application tape and Rockets coach Rick Adelman is staring in the mirror thinking, “That game looked as awesome as this gold chain over my chest hair.”
* Rohan vents after New Orleans lost to Toronto: “I think I’ve proclaimed the Hornets’ arrival at “rock bottom” four or five different times this season. Well, let’s add to that list once more. New Orleans played yet another putrid game on the offensive side of the ball on its way to its latest embarrassing loss.”
* There was a lot of venting going down on the ‘Net this morning as Nate vented about Gilbert Arenas: “The hardest thing about watching Gilbert Arenas play basketball right now is not that he is performing at about 25 percent of his statistical capacity. It isn’t even that he’s getting paid close to 18 million a year to average eight points and four assists per game. It’s that he looks entirely disenchanted doing it.” After watching the Orlando-New York game last night it was clear to me that even a semi-aggressive Arenas would provide the team with a great scoring spark off the bench.
Article courtesy of
Popular VideoA lot of liberals are outraged over this photo of Ivanka Trump. Do you see anything wrong with it?
Thanks to our friends at 5dimes Play Free Online.