It's Friday afternoon, and we're betting that you're getting a rumbling in your tummy thinking about dinner out, popcorn at the movies, or a pretzel at the mall. Well, to tide you over, have a hearty, heaping helping of Internet Soup:
Popular VideoPeople were so furious about this Pepsi ad that Pepsi pulled it after just one day. Watch it here and decide if it's offensive:
- Oscar cohost James Franco catches a cat nap.
- This thirsty cow doesn't waste any time on water-cooler talk.
- KFC's Double Down sandwich is so unhealthy, it's criminal!
- Gamblers aren't the only ones who have a lot to lose at the Tri-State Racetrack in West Virginia.
- The best Wintour-weather activity we've seen: Animal-avenging models walk all over the infamously furry Vogue editor's doppelganger.
- Leave it to Stephen Colbert to put a hilarious spin on a Utah bill that's more ludicrous than Christopher Bridges.
- This cat proves that fish aren't the only ones who like schools.
- This fantastic Mr. Fox seems to be looking for a job as an architect.
- Asking nurses to opt for a vegan diet is certainly one way to help end the nurse shortage.
- Most twentysomethings say that the pitter-patter of little feet in their homes won't be from children or puppies.
- If they ever make an Oceans 14, this cat burglar is a shoo-in for a role.
- Why did the toad cross the road?
Written by Michelle Sherrow