A Romanian teenager was burned alive after accidentally touching a live wire as she attempted to snap a selfie on the top of a train.
According to reports, 18-year-old Anna Ursu went to a local train station with a friend to take the “ultimate selfie” on top of a train. Once she climbed on top, as she lay with one leg in the air, a live wire above electrocuted her, causing her to bust into flames.
Despite efforts to save her, Ursu died at a local hospital.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The 17-year-old friend who accompanied Ursu to snap the “ultimate selfie” was thrown off the train by the force of the electric shock. She was airlifted to a local hospital and is currently recovering from her injuries. The teen told police that the two were just trying to take a cool picture and didn’t think about how dangerous it was.
Reports note that although Ursu didn’t touch the live wire itself, her body did come in contact with the electrical field.
Photo Source: Facebook via Daily Mail