Wanderlust Vermont dives into day two and pushes on into three with a speakeasy from Deepak Chopra and headlining set from Andrew Bird.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
HIGHLIGHTS | DAY TWO
After a shakti-soaked kickoff on Thursday, our sun salutations finally paid off as we were blessed with at least a moment of sunshine on Friday. Despite the weather, spirits reached through the clouds and yogis were seen floating, flying, and smiling all over Stratton Mountain. After an asana-packed day of backbends, hip openers, and arm balancing, Deepak Chopra blessed us with an amazing lecture, and the sweet sounds of Andrew Bird serenaded us into the night. Check out some of our favorite highlight photos on Facebook.
CHANGES & UPDATES | DAY THREE
Wanderlust hopes to reopen the Main Stage (near the gondola) for the evening’s festivities, including Michael Franti & Spearhead and The Mayapuris. Tickets are still available for this show. The Meditation Dome has been permanently moved to the Green Mountain Ballroom at the Inn at Stratton. All hikes will meet at the Wanderlust General Store in the Village as planned, but they will take place only if weather (and mud) allows. The Nimble Arts classes (trapeze, juggling, etc.) meet at the metal pyramid in the main stage area, but also are subject to weather — turns out you can’t rock a trapeze in the rain … who knew? Check out the other great happenings on Day 3 (Saturday) below.
- Power Yoga Master Class & Meditation with Bryan Kest in the Gaiam Tent.
- Lotus, Muladhara, Movement & Mantra with Raghunath Cappo in the Green Mountain Ballroom.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead on the Main Stage!
- Jeff Krasno, Sean Hoess, and Schuyler Grant’s “Meet the Fockers” speakeasy session in the Omega Speakeasy.
- Create a Future You Love with Lululemon in the Omega Speakeasy room.
- A very special musical vinyasa Wanderlust Yoga Aid Challenge with Seane Corn and Michael Franti in the Gaiam Tent.
- Yoga Twister with Kasey Luber in the Kripalu Yoga Space
- Creating Potent Themes with John Friend in the Anusara Pavilion(now outdoors!)
WANDERLUST VERMONT FRIDAY – 2011
This young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true: