Wanderlust Festival kicked off with a bang! Tons of great yoga, music, and beautiful nature hikes!
Popular VideoIt turns out President Trump's budget has $2 trillion error in it:
Hello good people of Yoganonymous! It has been so inspirational for us to watch everyone brave the ill-weather and come together to celebrate with one-another at Stratton Mountain. We had such an amazing time at the Opening Ceremony with Garth Stevenson, Shakti Sunfire, Sonya Kitchell, Suzanne Sterling, and Vusi Mahlasela. This truly set the mood for this year’s Wanderlust Vermont, it was magical to say the least.
HIGHLIGHTS | DAY ONE
Wanderlust Festival kicked off with a bang on Thursday with thousands of yogis taking over Stratton Mountain to bend, stretch, open, and rock out in community celebration. Check out some of our favorite
highlights from day 1 below.
- A Morning Meditation Hike in the green woods of VT with Garth Stevenson.
- Loops of Anusara with Virayoga’s Elena Brower at the Anusara Pavilion.
- John Friend, founder of Anusara Yoga’s Speakeasy in the Omega Speakeasy room.
- Sianna Sherman’s Sky Dancer Class with Todd Boston on guitar and Jeff Haynes on drums at the Anusara Pavilion.
- Love Light and Flight AcroYoga with Jennifer Yarro and Jeremy Simon in the Mountain Club Down.Click here to see the photos from Thursday!
For all good people joining us on day two, there is some amazing yoga and music to see today. Besides stopping by our booth and saying hi, you must check these moments out below.
- Awakening The Global Heart with Suzanne Sterling & Kerri Kelly at Mountain Club Great Room.
- Deepak Chopra’s Speakeasy at 7:30pm.
- Make those hips and knees happy with Ame Wren as she unravels padmasana in the Meditation Dome
- Seane Corn’s Speakeasy Session at the Omega Speakeasy room.
- The sweet sitar sounds of Roop Verma at 7:00pm.
- Kula Flow: Sweetened with Honey with Schuyler Grant in the Kripalu Yoga Space.
- Gravity Surfing with Erica Mather in the Mountain Club Great Room.
- Andrew Bird’s sweet combination of whistling and violin headlining at 9:30pm.
SEE YOU ON THE MAT!