My 2010 year of watching shows was kind of messed up with the move that I made in April, but I think that I have been able to recover to be able to compile the list of the top 10 shows of 2010. Here is my personal list.
1. Lost- It seems that even though I watched every episode I have no clue what is going on. I do know that when Ian Somerhalder was in the last season I was so happy. I mean it’s always been about Boone.
2. The Vampire Diaries-Again this is about Ian Somerhalder. I knew the first time that he was shirtless in the show that it would a hit. Actually, I love the story and I’m glued to my TV every week to watch it. It is my favorite show on TV right now.
3. Glee-This show has been the source of an obsession post, which doesn’t happen very often. So just on that alone we know that it’s good. Actually, it’s a show that my daughter and me watch every week. It’s promotes family time. I am all for it. (P.S. Sam..my daughter has a huge crush on you.)
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
4. Hawaii Five-O-I have been on board with this show since day one. I know that Alex O’Loughlin needs this show as much as we need him. And so far it’s a success since it’s been renewed until the end of the season.
5. The Walking Dead-This show seems to be a runaway hit. I know that I haven’t missed an episode yet. My daughter watches it on our TV on Demand. (Which is the best thing that was ever invented!)
6. Chuck-I am so show that this show has been lasting as long as it has. I know it’s because of the genius of Zachary Levi, who can say no to him? Not me.
7. Supernatural-I have been a fan of this show since season 1 and now that it’s into it’s sixth season it is still going strong. I hope it lasts another couple of years at least. I couldn’t imagine life without a Dean Winchester.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
8. House M.D.-There is something about House that you can never get enough of. Is it his cocky attitude? Or is it that he’s smarter than a whip. You have to admit that he is good at solving everything.
9. Nurse Jackie-I couldn’t go without saying Nurse Jackie. Even if it was because of Peter Facinelli.
10. Sons of Anarchy-I have loved this show since the first episode. Okay, I admit that I’ve only seen the first episode. But this show has everything that I want in a show, guys, tattoos, motorcycles, guys.