A number of you have written to ask about getting abolitionist theory into countries like the People’s Republic of China. Well, here is a photo of my book, Introduction to Animal Rights: Your Child or the Dog?, translated and published in China by the China University of Political Science and Law Press in Beijing. The University has one of the top rated law colleges in China:
The Abolitionist Approach pamphlet is also available in Chinese.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
If you are not vegan, go vegan. It’s easy; it’s better for your health and for the planet. But, most important, it’s the morally right thing to do.
Gary L. Francione
©2010 Gary L. Francione
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
- Commentary #21: “The Animal Rights Debate,” the Abolitionist Approach Discussion Forum, and a Response to Nicolette Hahn Niman
- New French Abolitionist Approach Mirror Site
- Abolitionist Approach Discussion Forum Now Open!
- Short Videos on Animal Rights, Rights vs. Welfare, Animals as Property
- Vegan Education Made Easy—Part 3: An Abolitionist Pamphlet