2013 NFL Draft: Kentucky's Larry Warford Links Up with Schwartz & Feinsod
University of Kentucky offensive guard Larry Warford has officially determined that he wishes to be represented by football agency Schwartz & Feinsod leading up to the NFL Draft.
We are proud to welcome Larry Warford @wardaddy_67 to the S & F Family!
Warford was a Second Team All-Southeastern Conference selection by the media and coaches in 2012. He is the first Kentucky offensive lineman to receive All-SEC honors from the coaches three times in his collegiate career. Most impressively, Warford was not once responsible for his quarterback being sacked in the 2012 season.
NFLDraftScout.com currently ranks Warford as the 4th best offensive guard available in the 2013 NFL Draft and the 61st best player available overall. The site projects him to be a second round pick.
Last year, two Kentucky players were drafted:
- 181. Seattle – Winston Guy (DB – Kentucky) – Agent: Greg Linton (HOF Player Representatives)
- 188. Denver – Danny Trevathan (OLB – Kentucky) – Agent: Bus Cook
- Kelli Masters Signs Her First 2013 NFL Draft Prospect – Robert McCabe
- Catching Up With Greg “Tripp” Linton’s 2012 NFL Draft Class
- Donnie Fletcher Signs With Schwartz And Feinsod
- Catching Up With Octagon’s 2012 NFL Draft Class
- Kudos, Schwartz and Feinsod
This article originally appeared on the Sports Agent Blog.