- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Fantasy MLB
- Fantasy NBA
- Fantasy NFL
- Other Sports
- Alternative Medicine
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Care
- Medical Treatments
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addiction
2013 NFL Draft: Boston College's Nick Clancy Signs with Ken Sarnoff
Boston College linebacker Nick Clancy has signed with NFLPA Contract Advisor Ken Sarnoff. Warren Zola, Assistant Dean, Boston College’s Carroll School of Management, broke the news on Twitter.
Sarnoff was formerly an employee of Lagardère Unlimited, and prior to that he was with Gaylord Sports (later purchased by Lagardère). Earlier this year, Sarnoff left Lagardère and his home in Phoenix, Arizona, and moved to Chicago, Illinois where he became a part of the PlayersRep Sports Management team.
Sarnoff had two clients selected in the 2012 NFL Draft:
- #74 overall (3rd round) selection by Kansas City - Donald Stephenson (T – Oklahoma)
- #186 overall (6th round) selection by Dallas – James Hanna (TE – Oklahoma)
In 2011, Sarnoff represented the following drafted players:
- #82 overall (3rd round) selection by San Diego – Vincent Brown (WR – San Diego State)
- #190 overall (6th round) selection by San Francisco – Colin Jones (DB – TCU)
In both of those years, the only Boston College players drafted were represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA). NFLDraftScout.com currently ranks Clancy as the 11th best linebacker in the 2013 NFL Draft. That would mean Clancy, as projected, would be picked at the latter half of the draft, if at all.
- NFLPA Contract Advisor Ken Sarnoff Departs From Lagardère Unlimited
- NFLPA Contract Advisor Ken Sarnoff Joins PlayersRep Sports Management
- Boston College Senior OT John Wetzel Signs With Tom Condon of CAA Football
- New NFLPA Contract Advisor Signs Five Small-School Clients
- Praise For Boston College’s Professional Sports Counseling Panel
This article originally appeared on the Sports Agent Blog.
Sign up for the OV Daily Newsletter