NFL Week 12 Review: Lessons Learns From Broncos vs. Patriots
After the instant classic we got to watch last night, I need to get some things off my chest:
1. Denver’s running game is a lot better than we thought. Even when the Patriots had their run package defense out there, the Broncos were still gashing them. It was very impressive.
2. Bill Belichick is either the most arrogant coach in the NFL (which is probable) or he still knows what he is doing. You would be hard pressed to convince me any other coach in the NFL would trade the ball for the wind against Peyton Manning.
3. Speaking of Peyton, Mr. Manning is going to be hard pressed to win a Super Bowl with his lack of ability to play through elements such as cold, wind, rain, etc. Brady on the other hand, is 39-5 when the temperature is below 40 degrees.
4. When will Von Miller be back in shape? You can’t convince me after the 1st half that he had, that the Patriots found a way to completely contain him. There had to have been some fatigue issues there.
5. When it matters most, you take Tom Brady over Pey….anyone. Brady is the only QB in history to EVER be 100 games over .500 and now he 10-4 against Peyton with continually less weapons around him.
Fire away Patriots haters.
Tell me how wrong I am on twitter @Cole_Stevenson