The Outback Bowl is just around the corner and it will feature two very good squads. For South Carolina football fans, there are ten things to know about Michigan. They are:
1. Their four losses were to No. 1 Notre Dame (13-6), No. 2 Alabama (41-14), No. 3 Ohio State (26-21) and No. 23 Nebraska (23-9).
2. Out of their eight wins, only one was over a team that finished with a winning record - Northwestern.
3. Michigan averages 30 points per game.
4. "Big Blue" on defense only allows 311.2 yards a game. This ranks them 11th best in the NCAA.
5. The wide out to watch for is Jeremy Gallon as he has 40 catches, 684 yards and two scores.
6. The Wolverine defense has intercepted only seven passes all year. This ranks them 102 in the nation.
7. The Wolverines are 3-1 in previous Outback Bowl games.
8. UM has only recorded 19 sacks as a team in 2012.
9. The Wolverines are fourth in the NCAA in the red-zone conversions (92.3 %).
10. The Gamecocks are a 4-point favorite going into the game.
Get more great South Carolina sports analysis over at Leftover Hot Dog.