Coming off his recent no-hitter versus the Twins, Angels superstar Jered Weaver is something of a brand name now. On Tuesday night, as part of his belated celebratory tour, Weaver got the opportunity to take part in one of his favorite shows on TV: CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman." Much like he did during the game that made one of this year’s biggest stars, Weaver absolutely killed during his appearance.
Here was his list of "Top 10 signs you'll never throw a no-hitter”:
10. You wear a glove on both hands.
9. The altitude of the mound makes you dizzy.
8. You performed your own Tommy John surgery.
7. Your pitches tend to bounce.
6. You spend most of the game sipping cocktails in the players' wives section.
5. You can only pitch when no one's watching.
4. Last guy you struck out was Phil Rizzuto.
3. You're allergic to the rosin.
2. You're still not sure if you're a righty or a lefty.
1. Most teams don't let the mascot pitch.
(Kudos to L.A. Times for the find)
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.