2012 NBA Draft: Duke's Miles Plumlee Signs with Agent
It was just a matter of time before Miles Plumlee selected his agent. Plumlee is finishing his senior year at Duke University, where he played four years as a power forward/center, helping his team win a National Championship in 2010. While it is currently unknown whether his younger brother, Mason, will enter his name into the 2012 NBA Draft (the NBA does not require student-athletes to declare for the Draft until April 29, 2012), we do know that Miles has signed with Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports & Entertainment.
DraftExpress.com ranks Miles Plumlee as the 37th best NCAA Senior and does not place him on its 2012 NBA Mock Draft. NBADraft.net has Plumlee as the 42nd best Senior player as of this posting (although it also fails to list anybody at #38 on that list). Plumlee may be on the outside looking in when discussing his potential to make an NBA team; however, at 6’10, his options overseas (or in the D-League, if he chooses to go in that direction), should almost be limitless.
- Thomas Mayo Signs With Priority Sports For Representation
- Chandler Parsons Signs With Priority Sports For Representation
- Basketball Agent Aaron Mintz Sues Former Employer Priority Sports & Entertainment
- Mark Bartelstein On “Blowing Up The Union”
- James-Michael Johnson Signs With XAM Sports Leading Up To 2012 NFL Draft
This article originally appeared on the Sports Agent Blog.