We're three days away from the season, guys! THREE DAYS AWAY! In the meantime, if you missed another busy week in this joint, check all them entries here!
1. Shooting For Outs (10/22/2012): It's Just Preseason: Let's remind people that it's only preseason. The games count starting on Tuesday.
2. Amar'e Stoudemire Is Out For The Next 2-3 Weeks: And it COULD be longer as he seeks a second opinion. Stay tuned.
3. NBA YouTube Mix Review: The Magic Man: Watch a video of Magic Johnson dazzling everybody for 15 minutes.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
4. All-Star Game Fan Ballot Will No Longer Have Centers: Traditionalists probably hate it but we have guys like Kevin Garnett playing center now. Today's game is different now.
5. We Like Obscure NBA Players: Marlon Maxey: Wish he lasted longer in Minnesota.
7. David Stern Retiring As NBA Commissioner In 2014: Most fans can't wait!
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
8. Old-School NBA Jam Arcade Roster Evaluation: I go all the way back to the NBA of 1992-93 and check if Midway made the right choices for each roster!
And then we have Payton Wales doing all the hard work on Bullet Passes.
10/22/2012: Time To Dance: I think there's some trendy dance going on.
10/23/2012: I'd Rather Be In China: All NBA players are going East!
10/24/2012: Playing Miss Cleo: Wild predictions like Jared Sullinger's Hall-Of-Fame career!
10/25/2012: Let The Countdown Begin: Again, most fans can't wait for Stern to retire.
10/26/2012: Getting A Little Stern: Stern likes all this attention.