1) ROB GRONKOWSKI (@STL)- My #1 TE last week came through with two scores against the Jets. Entering this week Gronk is the highest scoring TE in fantasy football. The Rams have only surrendered one TD this year to opposing TE's but I still think he will find a way to score once again. Gronk is the clear cut #1 TE in fantasy football.
2) AARON HERNANDEZ (@STL)- I am rolling with my Patriot TE's at the one and two ranks once again this week. Although this is a tough matchup on paper but I do not see the Rams being able to stop Tom Brady and the Patriot passing attack he leads in this game. Hernandez rolls for 5-6 catches and a score.
3) ANTONIO GATES (@CLE)- Gates comes off a two touchdown 10 target performance two weeks ago in New Orleans. This week he gets a favorable matchup against a weak Browns pass defense. He goes off for one TD and 60+ yards receiving.
4) JIMMY GRAHAM (@DENV)- Graham would get a top two nod here if we knew more about his health at this time. I recommend keeping an eye on the injury reports as fo as long as you can to check his status. If he is a go he is a must start regardless of the opponent.
5) TONY GONZALEZ (@PHIL)- Gonzo draws a touch matchup this week against a Philly team who just fired their defensive coordinator and is 13-0 under Andy Reid coming off a bye. He remains a focal point for Matt Ryan around the red zone which makes him a weekly must start.
6) JASON WITTEN (NYG)- I expect points a plenty in this game as the Cowboys play a huge statement game at home against the G-men. The Giants have had some success in the past stopping Jason but the 21st ranked pass defense will struggle in this game to hold the Cowboys offense down. I expect 6-8 catches for 60+ yards and a score.
7) DUSTIN KELLER (MIA)- Keller caught seven balls last week for 93 yards and a touchdown during New York's 29-26 overtime loss at New England. I am hoping this is a sign that he is over his hamsring issue and is ready to go on a weekly basis. When healthy he has top 10 potential.
8) HEATH MILLER (WASH)- Miller gets the nod here based on his matchup against one of the leagues worst defenses in Washington. The Skins are allowing the second-most Fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends and have allowed more receiving yards to the position than any other team. They have given up five TE TDs already after seven games.
9) VERNON DAVIS (@ARZ)- Oh how the mighty have fallen. Davis once a top five tight end has been in a free fall the last two weeks. To make matters worse he did not even draw one target in last week's game against the Seahawks. This week it doesn't get any easier as the Cardinals look to shut him down as well.
10) MARTELLUS BENNETT (@DLS)- Bennett comes back to Dallas for his first game in big D against his former team. Bennett has been hot and cold this year so its tough to predict his performance on a weekly basis. The Cowboys have the 3rd ranked pass defense which may cause Eli Manning to take his underneath routes therefore helping Bennett.
11) BRENT CELEK (ATL)- Celek has been getting plenty of chances but doesn't seem to be able to cash in. This week I expect the Eagles to be on top of their game and as long as there are red zone looks for Brent he is due for a score.
12) JARED COOK (INDY)- Cook is a big play waiting to happen which is why I like him this week against a Colts team that struggles on the road.The Titans are coming off an a big comeback win against the Bills. Big game on the horizon here for Cook.
13) KYLE RUDOLPH
14) BRANDON PETTIGREW
15) GREG OLSEN
16) JERMICHAL FINLEY
17) JACOB TAMME
18) JOEL DRESSEN
19) COBY FLEENER
20) BRANDON MYERS
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!