Injuries continue to cause problems for the XFC's card Friday night. Now, Corey Hill has been forced out with an injury, leaving Roger Carroll and Nicolae Curry as the headliner bout.
Hill was set to face Carroll after Carroll stepped in to replace an injure Mike Bronzoulis. Carroll (11-5) and Cury (6-3) were original opponents for the card, which will air live on AXS TV from Charlotte.
Hill (6-4) is a former UFC fighter. His exit from the card is unknown, though it is likely due to a revolving door of opponents. He was set to meet three different fighters on the card in the past few days.
XFC 19 will take place from the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte. Seven fights will air on the main card.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline