Former UFC fighter Royce Gracie (13-7-1-1 NC) has been announced by World Series of Fighting President Ray Sefo to replace TNA wrestler Kurt Angle as a commenter. Angle was forced to pull from the event days ago due to contract obligations.
"I'm confirming that Kurt won't be doing the commentary due to a conflict of interest with Viacom," said Sefo in a text message to Bloody Elbow. "I'm told it's just for now, until a few things are sorted out. Renzo Gracie will be replacing Kurt Angle on the commentary team."
Gracie has been inactive since he lost at UFC 122 in 2010.
The World Series of Fighting inaugural show takes place November 3 from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and will air live on the NBC Sports Network.
- Glover Teixeira Draws Fabio Maldonado For October Brazil Card
- Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar Light Heavyweight Affair New UFC 153 Main Event
- Chris Leben Returning To Octagon This December To Face Karlos Vemola
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Returning At UFC 153 To Face Dave Herman
- Vitor Belfort Calls Chael Sonnen A Twitter Clown
- Report: Bellator Heavyweight Champion Cole Konrad Retires
- Cyrille Diabaté Looks For The Decision, Not Knockout In Fight With Fábio Maldonado
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline