Keith Kizer, the executive director of the NSAC, reported to Sherdog that all 20 fighters passed their drug test for the debut show of World Series of Fighting (WSOF) last Saturday.
The WSOF held their first show on November 3 in Las Vegas with the main card airing on the NBC Sports Network. The main event witnessed Andrei Arlovski (18-9-1 NC) knockout Devin Cole (20-10-1) in the first round. In the co-main event, Anthony Johnson (14-4) needed one punch to finish D.J. Linderman (14-4) in round one.
A second show is planned for January 26, but it hasn't been finalized. If the event does happen, it is not known if it will air on the NBC Sport Network as it was supposed to be a onetime deal.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.